1925 | Lake Winnie Amusement Park & Water Park
Lake Winnie
We're currently closed.10:00 am on May 1, 2020
Soak Ya
We're currently closed.11:00 am on May 23, 2020
Buy Tickets

In 1924 Carl O. Dixon and his wife, Minette, purchased the lake property with visions of creating a family swimming and picnicking park. They renamed the lake Winnepesaukah after a Native American word meaning “bountiful waters” or “beautiful lake of the highlands.” Opening day on June 1, 1925 attracted 5,000 guests.